Sunday, February 17, 2008

Windermere And Invermere, British Columbia UFO Sightings (Letter)

Posted: February 17, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: The 3 page letter covers a number of UFO sightings from the Edgewater, Windermere and Invermere, British Columbia areas. All very interesting to read, one in particular is fascinating as a UFO with lights running around it sat straight over top of some young girls who were in a field.

Below are 3 links to read the letter.

1. - *First page of the letter:*

2. - *Second page of the letter:*

3. - *Third page of the letter:*

To read the letters visit the following link: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3138

Donations To HBCC UFO Research

Well gang I was hoping not to ever go this route, in asking for donations to help keep HBCC UFO Research operating. But on a pension it is becoming more expensive and difficult for everything I do here at HBCC UFO Research and taking more of a bite out of the pension.

If you would care to lend a hand it would be greatly appreciated. I have placed a donation button on another page, external link. I want everyone to know this is an old site I use to operate when I stated up HBCC UFO Research years ago. I had to use this method as I have a problem adding an html code to my main website.

Also I should add, I don't know of anyone in the UFO field who makes any funds out of what they enjoy doing, all expenses that myself and others in the UFO field come straight out of our own pockets. I guess one has to have a passion for the topic, but it does get expensive for everything one does.

Any help towards keeping the HBCC UFO Research operating would be certainly welcomed.

To make a donation please visit this link: *Donations To HBCC UFO Research*

Thank you very much and take good care.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: