Sunday, February 17, 2008

Possible UFO Landing - Granisle Hwy, British Columbia

Posted: February 17, 2008

Date: November 29, 2007 Time: 7:00 p.m.

Breaking News: December 2, 2007 I spoke to a witnesses sister not long ago who told me that her brother witnessed what one would call a "Mothership" and 6 other UFO craft zipping around the sky. The main Cigar shaped craft sat stationary, or hovering for approx: 4 hours, this taking place in Hazelton, BC ! This all on November 29, 2007 and of course the evening's major event in Granisle, British Columbia following on the same day. This is a "Major" UFO event that took place here in the Pacific Northwest in British Columbia. Numerous witnesses to parts of the November 29th's UFO event ! I will be speaking to the sister's brother shortly.

Update: December 2, 2007 I have talked to witnessed and have their story on what they saw. Also there was another witness who saw a blue flash of light which lit up the entire area before the main sighting which I speak about here, this was seen much earlier in the day. Also I have just heard from a witness from Telkwa, B.C. wou witnessed a green flash of light as they were driving home. This happened on the same night around the same time (7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.) Somewhere between the two times.

Another Update - December 2, 2007 More witnesses found for the flash of light, also information just came in over a sighting of a "Cigar Shaped UFO" over Hazelton, BC on November 29, 2007, this sighting was in the morning.

Also I just found out about more "disk" shaped craft being seen over the Granisle, British Columbia area, UFOs also moving in and out of Babine Lake and alien encounters. Getting very interesting gang. I have almost the report written up and just may hold off from posting until I hear back from another witness and the media as they may have had some calls on these events as well.

HBCC UFO Research Note: I received an email this morning, November 30, 2007 from a resident of Granisle, British Columbia which is a 45 minute drive east and then north from me here in Houston, British Columbia. So this is close. Without giving anything away as for detail on this case as I am waiting to hear back from the witness who wrote to me. There were 3 eyewitnesses who watched a very interesting event last night, November 29, 2007 at 7:00 p.m. on the Granisle Hwy. I have been on the telephone as soon as I received the email from the witness with the RCMP and LDM which is the Highways department asking if there were any accidents last night on the 29th at around 7:00 p.m. or road maintenance. So far nothing had happened on the highway last night according to the RCMP and LDM.

Anyway, I am waiting to speak to the one witness, also waiting to see where exactly this took place so I can head out to have a look around the area. The roads are a bit of a nightmare, but one can just drive slowly. I would also be trying to speak to the other two eyewitnesses as well.

Will post everything once I do the interviews, etc. Also in the meantime, if anyone has any information of this unusual event that took place on the Granisle Hwy here in British Columbia, please feel free to contact me with the details.

Just making the call to the eyewitness now as they provided their phone number to me.

Thank you. Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research.

No comments: