Saturday, February 9, 2008

White Rock, British Columbia Unknown Object Caught On Film (Pictures)

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: September 8, 2007 Time: 1:30 p.m.

Approach Direction: Don't know. Departure Direction: Don't know. Witness Direction: west looking out over Boundary Bay.

Description: My wife and I were at White Rock last weekend 09/08/07 and we were down at the ocean going for a walk watching the tide come in, I took some pictures looking out over Boundary Bay, when we go on these little excursions I like to put one of the pictures up as a desktop for a week or so just to remember the time out together, well to make a short story longer, I had this picture on the desk top and the other day I said to my wife that you could see something in the sky just to the right of center just over the white clouds. She said it was probably just a plain going by, I said it could be just something on the monitor screen.

Well this morning 09/14/07 I'm sitting here waiting for her to cook breakfast and I was looking at this thing in the sky again, So I went in to my picture viewer and started to zoom in on the thing in the sky and it started getting bigger so it's not something on my monitor screen, and if you keep making it bigger you can clearly see that it's not an airplane, It is round flat and has what appears to be three lights on the side we can see.

Looking at my map now 09/014/07 trying to get all the directions straight, I notice that the way we were pointing at the time I took the picture was right across from Boundary Bay air port, so chances are it is just a plane.

If you give me an e-mail address I will send you the picture and you can check it out for your self, just above the white clouds to the right?

Color/Shape: Round flat with what looks like three white lights on the side we can see.

Height & Speed: I didn't see it, it was just in a picture I had taken.

TV/Radio/Press: No.




Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: