Sunday, February 24, 2008

Boston Bar, British Columbia Object Pulsates And Travels Off

Posted: February 24, 2008

Date: 1968 ?
Time: Evening

Hi there, I was just telling my kids the other day about an experience I had as a child and thought if would be neat to Google Boston Bar UFO.

Imagine my surprise to see something that falls in line with my own experience. I can't say what year it was, but I'm 46 now and was a child then, so it very well may have been '68. My grandparents told my parents that they had to come up to North Bend, and see what a lot of people around were talking about. We went up, and my grandfather set up his telescope, and the whole family sat in the back yard, watching the first star that appeared (at my grandfather's insistence).

When it had become completely dark, I don't know what time, all of a sudden, the star we had been fixed on started pulsating and changing colors with each pulse. It did this several times, and then whisked away without any apparent acceleration, across the sky horizontally until it disappeared over the mountain.

I swear to God, this is the absolute truth. My whole family saw it together that night, many years ago.

P.S. If you would like, feel free to email me back.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our names are Trem and Ernie Yourchek.Our story is very similar to yours. Trem Yourchek nee Walker raised in North Bend B.C. Married Ernie Yourchek had 2 children and were living in Burnaby but my father and mother, Louis E Walker and Wilma Walker still lived in North Bend. On my Fathers birthday we had purchased him a telescope as he loved to search the skies. One day we got a phone call from my father and he said, "Trem, Ernie get the kids and come here as fast as you can." So we did. Once we got there we were told to watch the largest star in the sky. About an hour later the largest star began to pulsate. Then it was joined by 2 or t 3 more large pulsating stars that by each pulse got stronger and stronger. Then we saw the pulses turn different colors as they hovered silently above, then in a blink of an eye they disappeared over the mountains.
My father had watched them nightly for about 3 or 4 nights prior to him calling us. We felt that in the 60's what we saw was not to be mentioned outside of the family...we did not want to sound crazy nor sound like liars. This is the first time we have mentioned this in all these years except with our own family that now many have passed on.