Saturday, February 9, 2008

Burnaby, British Columbia Triangular Pattern Of Lights

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: September 9, 2007 Time: 12:10 a.m.

Approach Direction: North East. Departure Direction: South West. Witness Direction: South West.

Description: I went outside my house just after midnight last night to move my sprinkle hose to a new position in the yard. I noticed a moving light just about the eleven o'clock position above me. I thought it was a commercial airliner. As I observed it closer, I realized the one light was actually 4 dots of lights. Three of the dots were in a triangle pattern and another light was just off to the right of the other three. The lights were very high in the sky. I thought initially the light was a satellite, but then realized that there were four lights traveling together. There was no sound. No blinking. And the light was bluish-white.

I was able to observe the lights for about 6-8 seconds before the seemed to fade out of sight. I wasn't drunk, stoned or under stress. I'm not a UFO believer per se; but I know what I saw was not any commercial aircraft. The altitude was very high. Definitely above 30,000'. The lights traveling very fast considering the altitude. The lights very not very bright but enough to catch my eye in an urban area. Somebody else must have seen them too.

Color/Shape: Blue-ish White, not blinking. not quite as fine as a star in the sky.

Height & Speed: above 30,00' traveling South West at 12:10am Sunday morning.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: