Saturday, February 9, 2008

Vancouver, British Columbia Ongoing Sightings

Posted: February 9, 2008

Date: Past two months (June, July, August 2007) Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

It's been quite a while since I have taken consideration of UFOs, the thought always remained in my head if they where real or not. I have always been a fan though and sought to believe they are real. Just recently, maybe the past two months I have been seeing strange things in the night sky, strange objects moving. Just looks like shooting stars but without the trails that belong to them and very naked to the eye. It's strange though because its not just once in a while, its like maybe 4-6 times a night.

I will see these fluttering about. Just recently around 11:00 p.m. I was standing on my front porch, to see a very bright large one with two moving behind it zipping in the other direction. And shortly after, in less then maybe two hours I went out for a run recording them into my mind of seeing 10 (I had to stop running to just make sure it wasn't me). Some I have seen seem to disappear and reappear or never seem to come back out of the background of a thin cloud.

My first UFO encounter was when I was probably 13, my first year in high school staying out late I saw one, well believed to have seen one. Now I'm 19 and seeing all these. I defiantly know that something strange is happening. Something strange enough for me to be seeing these zig and zag for the past 2 months, and the fact that others have seen it on my street and locally is the weirder part. I wish I knew an answer honestly. Maybe a real war of the worlds is actually happening above us on this tiny rock we call home.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: