Saturday, January 5, 2013

Witness Watches Night Turn To Day In A Large Flash Of Light Over Qualicum Beach British Columbia


Date:  January 03, 2013
Time:  Approx: 12:30 a.m.

About an hour ago I was lying in my bed watching a movie on my phone.

The room was completely dark except for my phone screen, all of the sudden the outside lit up like daylight, then flashed a few times then went back to darkness.

It is a clear night tonight and I don't think it was lightning. Any ideas on what it might have been? Please get back to me with any information you might have.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/