Monday, January 7, 2013

Orange Lights Observed In The Sky Over Tofino Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  December 31, 2012
Time:  Between 9:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.

Hi there, read the reports of UFO sightings in British Columbia with interest, I would like to add what my husband, my son (adult) and I have seen.

On December 31st, between 9:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., my husband is outside on our back veranda when he sees 12 evenly spaced orange glowing orbs flying in a circle (I did not see this).

He calls me to come outside and I see six orange glowing orbs evenly spaced in a vertical line, there was no noise they just hovered for a few seconds when they were joined by a single orb from a south south west direction (Chesterman beach).

I went back into the house to grab the phone to call my son who lives upstairs in our house. I go back outside and my son looks out of the window and all three of us see 3 orange glowing orbs in a horizontal line, 2 disappear and the last one shoots straight up very fast.

These were not weather balloons or flares or fireworks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/