Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Disc Shaped UFO Weave In And Out Among The Tall Trees At South End Of Saltspring Island British Columbia


Date:  January 11, 2013
Time:  After 11:00 p.m.

Hello Brian, your recent CTV interview has motivated me to send you a note about my sighting on January 11, 2013.

I'm a fairly well educated professional and normally don't pay much attention to the topic of UFOs, but I'm beginning to think I may have seen something of interest to you. 

My home is at the top of a hill on the south end of Saltspring Island with a fairly broad view.

Sometime after 11 o'clock (sorry I don't have an accurate time) I was enjoying our hot tub which faces northwest when I saw a round object with lights weave in and out among the tall trees surrounding my home.   

The object appeared to be disc shaped, or an orb with a number of small lights.

Occasionally it seemed to flash two or three red lights. It came in from the north side of our hill and then seemed to hover higher in the sky to the southwest.

Below it I saw a circle of red lights which seemed to be on a roof lower down our hill.

While it hovered the lights changed intensity and the red lights flashed on and off. I have looked for that circle of red lights several evenings since and haven't seen them again. 

I eventually went inside as it was cold that evening and I was beginning to feel faint from the long time I gazed at the strange phenomena.

When I told family and friends about my experience, some immediately said UFO and others of course were skeptical as I was, but your CTV report has me wondering what I did see.

Several years ago I was working in Carmacks, Yukon, north of Whitehorse when I did see another strange object in the sky. I drove to a lookout north of the town to get a glimpse of a comet that was scheduled to be visible. 

I didn't see the comet, but I saw a round lighted object to the northwest that was somewhat similar to the one I have just seen. The lights didn't flash and seemed rounder.

The only other UFO sightings I have heard stories about were told by Cree elders I met in northern Saskatchewan who told stories of UFOs seen at the south end of Lac La Ronge. 

I hope my story makes some sense to you as I must say I find it most curious.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/