Thursday, January 10, 2013

9 Glowing Spheres Seen In The Sky Between Aldergrove And Langley British Columbia


Date:  January 9, 2013
Time:  Approx: 10:15 p.m.

Hi, last night my 18 year old son and I were on the freeway between Aldergrove and Langley when we saw the exact same thing.

It was around 10:15 p.m. We just entered the freeway from the 264 exit.

We were heading towards Langley when we noticed these glowing spheres to our left.

There were 9 of them and all in a group. They travelled a little faster than a plane and lower.

The passed above us and almost looked transparent. The went in behind the trees and disappeared. I saw a similar incident on this same stretch almost 20 years ago.

Both my son and I were dumbfounded and I could see the people in front of us braking and taking notice as well. It was an exhilarating experience knowing for sure that it was something out of he normal.

Additional Information:

The below follow-up was done by a fellow who is helping me out. It is greatly appreciated.

Hi, I know that at least 3 or 4 other people saw it. The people in front of us were braking and slowing down too.

The objects were a dull orange/peach color. I didn't notice any formation. They were just in a bunch possibly like the shape of a diamond.

When they went over top of us I was going about 10 km and strained to look and it looked to me as though there was a grey object in the middle of the glowing pod.

Size I'm not too sure abt. It's hard to gauge. Perhaps the size of a small plane but round in shape.

I was coming from Aldergrove heading to Surrey and they came from the left. I was about half way between 264 and 200 th.

They passed right over top of us and went up and as I looked in my rear view mirror they moved straight down behind the trees to my right. (so like walnut Grove side). 

My son is still freaked out with what we saw and so am I. About  20 years ago I was just coming off the Port Mann bridge when a massive object passed right above my mom and I.

It was more of a octagon shape with several lights flashing.

It was not a plane for it maneuvered quickly and disappeared. I have no problem sharing with you what we saw.
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/