Monday, January 14, 2013

Object Looked Like It Was Burning And Seen From Victoria Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  December 31, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:15 p.m.

Hello, and happy New Year, I just found your site when looking for place to report sighting. I saw something tonight (around 20:15 Pacific), December 31, 2012.

In my life I have seen a few 'unidentified flying objects' but the two clearest in memory were this year, once in the summer at Shuswap Lake, and then tonight.

The one tonight was as I was driving home (in Victoria B.C.) in east to west direction and an object in the night sky caught my eye.

I thought at first 'just an airplane', but as I looked closer I thought it looked like something burning and thought maybe it was something someone sent up for  New Year's Eve.

As I watched it, it was moving in a even/precise manor, from north to south towards Port Angeles in Washington state. I actually pulled over to try an get better look. Nearly as soon as I had it disappeared.

There was a thick wintery cloud cover so maybe just went to them.

When I checked your site, one of the photos really looks like what I saw (DSCN4345_2.jp)! What's up with these? It looks like there are lots of reports of similar on your page.

I happened to have a dash cam going, and it caught it (before I actually saw it), but it is not clear, mostly looks like a small dot of light, but it does show a bit of its path, and perhaps indication of size by objects in frame. Crazy?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/