Friday, January 11, 2013

Object Was Bright Yellow/Fiery In Color With Long Tail Seen From Abbotsford British Columbia


Date:  January 11,2013
Time:  6:20 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round with a long tail.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I had just gotten onto the freeway, going eastbound, on my way to work at 6:20 a.m., when I saw a large ball falling falling from the sky from the southeast.

It was mainly bright yellow in color (fiery), with a green outline and it had a long green tail trailing behind it. It looked like a burning comet with a long tail, and I lost sight of it as it fell behind a hill.

Additional Information:
The below follow-up was done by a fellow who is helping me out. It is greatly appreciated.

Hi, I take the Mount Lehman exit onto #1, eastbound towards Agassiz in the morning.

It was a clear morning, and cold. I think my car said it was -2, but it was dry for a change.

I have noticed the stars on a few mornings in the last couple weeks, they are still very bright at 6:30, if it isn't raining or snowing.

The week before I am sure that I saw at least 3, very bright shooting stars one morning.

I got to work and even asked my co-worker, who drives from Chilliwack to Agassiz, if she saw these shooting stars, and she did.

I thought that was pretty neat, and then on Friday, I saw this thing, it was very bizarre! I was just getting onto the highway and on the left side of my car (I think that is north, not south as I initially mentioned).

The Abbotsford airport would be on my right, on the south side of the freeway.

It was pretty large, not like a shooting star that looks like it is so small and far away.

This was pretty big, and very bright, and it had a very long glowing tail.

It was as big as a car and it was as if it was a movie, with this bright comet, falling from the sky. It took me off guard, and I looked around to see if anyone around me noticed it.

Kind of silly, because it's pitch black and anyone around is in a car, zooming by.

If it did hit the ground, I think it would be somewhere around the Mission bridge? I didn't hear anything, but my window's are all closed and the radio is blaring. It was very odd!

When I got home from work, I looked online to see if I could find anything out about a comet, or something that may have been seen by an anyone else, or was supposed to be in the sky that morning, but I didn't find anything.

That is when I came across your website. Thanks for listening, and I would sure be interested if anybody else saw this!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/