Friday, January 4, 2013

Bright Orange Balls Of Light Seen In The Sky Over North Nanaimo Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  Approx: 12:30 a.m.

Hi there, last night, New Years I was on the deck at approximately 12:30 a.m. when I saw what at first was a fireworks in the sky, it was a bright orange ball. While waiting for it to explode, it turned slowly and disappeared into a cloud.

As I watched, and called my 15 year old son to come see what I was seeing. I saw another 5, 6 in total move from over the tree line at Pioneer Park, make a large circle then disappear into the clouds.

They were all evenly spaced, no noise, and like I said all followed the same path. You seem to be the expert in the area, have you had any other reports of these lights?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/