Thursday, January 10, 2013

Large Bright Glowing Orange Object Seen In The Sky From Blewett British Columbia


Date:  Late November 2012 or early December 2012
Time:  Evening.

I read your article on your sightings. I have been looking all over the net trying to find information about what I saw.

I live in Blewett, which is just above Nelson, B.C., but with a clear view of the Orange Bridge. I saw from the kitchen window a large bright glowing orange orb.

At first I thought it was the moon coming up, but then when it didn't move after an hour. It almost looked like a small sun. It was just past the Bridge towards the north, as if it was coming from Fairview over the Lake.

This would have been late November 2012  - or early December. 

I didn't write down the date unfortunately. It was very foggy that night, so I didn't see any other lights around it.

The information I was able to find on the net from other people seemed to suggest multiple lights and that they were moving.

This did not move and was huge. When I picked up my husband in town, we stood outside the car looking at it, don't know why we didn't take a photo. Did you hear anything about it?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/