Monday, January 28, 2008

North Vancouver, British Columbia Unknown Colored Objects

Posted: January 28, 2008

Date: July 31, August 1, August 12, 2005 (etc) Time: 11:00 p.m. - After midnight.

Location of Sighting: Vancouver, North Shore Mountains, west end - ocean. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 3 Shape of objects: orb/circular.

Full Description of event/sighting: I have been noticing this similar occurrence often recently as it gets dark in Vancouver.

The first time I was at my friend's house - house-sitting while she was away. I noticed an orb over the North Shore Mountains - over North Vancouver. I looked to my left towards Burnaby - east - and noticed another one at about the same height in the sky. At first I thought they were planets because of how large they were, they could actually be seen in the night sky - we don't see alot of stars in Vancouver due to the city lights - and the objects were changing colors and flickering.

I looked west out over the West End of Vancouver and saw another one - same height in the sky - in a triangle formation - an equilateral triangle. Same orb shape and changing colors from white to red to blue to green and continuing.

I watched them for quite sometime...they didn't move, just hung in the sky...and I realized they were too low in the sky to be stars or planets. I went inside to get something to drink, came back out and the one over by the mountains was gone. But the one to the east and west were still there. Hovering. Eventually I went inside.

I have seen them frequently in almost the same location pretty much anytime I look in those directions from my friend's balcony at night. Not always 3 but a combination. I can't see them from my house because there is too much interference from the cityscape although I did notice the one that takes up residence over the North shore mountains last night.

I have seen many UFOs in Vancouver and elsewhere in Canada since I was a young child. Some very vivid and odd experiences. I just thought I would relate this story and see if any other Vancouverites have also noticed these orbs that seem to watching or monitoring Vancouver night after night.

Thank you to the person for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: