Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kingston Ontario (Greenwood Park) UFO With 4 Lights And Rotating

Posted: January 27, 2008

Date: January 11, 2008
Time: 11:19 p.m.

East Beside the Military Base

Number of witnesses: 2 (my husband and I)
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: I could only see large lights (x4), each light was going in separate directions. It seemed to be a round shape ref. the lights.
Weather Conditions: A very foggy night with stronger than mild winds. Not much snow outside.Cold, winter jacket needed.

Description: My husband took the dogs outside before going to bed and ran in the house to tell me to come and see this. So I ran outside on the front porch and saw 4 large lights (normal white light color). It seemed to be a shape of a circle. The lights going in different directions, like if you were in a dance club or if you would be at a live show (you know those large lights they use on stage) I could not see what it was because It was a very foggy night! My husband said it might be from the airport, but that could not be. The airport is not near here. It was so quiet outside All we heard was the winter wind and it was cold outside.

And the light were not stopping. We were outside for 4-5 mins perhaps a bit more. I took a picture and a mini movie from my camera but we can hardly see anything because of the fog and because it was night time. But live, the light was very strong. We questioned ourselves and wondered. We knew this was perhaps something out of the ordinary but told each other it couldn't be.. but.. This evening I was watching the CTV News @ 11pm (Canada) and they had a story from Stephenville Texas, and one of the men was saying that he saw the same thing I saw.. The lights going different directions as well 40 people from that town saw things as well.. So now I know that what I saw was not normal and I am not crazy!

TV/Radio No Because my husband and I didn't now who to call and didn't want to let people think that we were crazy!

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: