Monday, January 28, 2008

Enderby, British Columbia Object Appeared To Be Cylinder Shaped

Posted: January 28, 2008

Date: July 20, 2005 Time: 4:00 to 4:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1-2 Shape of objects: Like a soda can, unable to determine size.

Full Description of event/sighting: First of all I never would had told anyone else besides my wife if I had not read about a sighting in the area happening on the same morning. The article was from The Morning Star local (Vernon B.C.) news paper, page A12 August 12, 2005.

I just so happen to be wide awake at 3:00 a.m. and I decided to take a walk down the road I live on (country road). I quite enjoy watching the dawn begin to roll in. The time that I seen the object was around 4:00 to 4:30am. Prior to the moment I was thinking that some thing was observing me. Then at that moment, I seen a bright light from the top right corner of my eye, my first thought someone shot a flair gun, so I looked around only at ground level first, to see who shot the flair, then I looked up expecting to see the flair because the light had been dangling still above me while I searched the ground for whom ever.

Anyhow when I looked up, I immediately realized that the object was not a flair, it was quite clear without any confusion what It was. Because I was so sure of what I was seeing, and also extremely sure that what I was seeing was seeing me, I acted very calm and casual. I acted like, I see them every day, and that it was no big deal. I assumed it was the best way to handle the situation, they were staring right at me. It was also to let whom ever was observing me from a bright light above me know I that I am open minded to new ideas and also I'm not hostile.

It may sound silly but that is actually how I handled myself under pressure. After 10-30 seconds of this thing watching me and me watching it, during which time I became a full on believer, I waved big and friendly. The object instantly disappeared like it cloaked it's self. The reason I say cloak is because I could still feel it's presents. The last sentence I do not state as factual, I do agree it is possible to imagine that I felt the object presents after it vanished. I stared up in the sky to see if I can see it "uncloak" or anything. While doing so I saw the object, or one like start to appear, but disappeared quickly. It did not get as bright as before.

The shape of the object was like a can of soda, with something almost cone like wide end up on the top. The cone part did not have any light to it just the can shaped part.

Now the really strange part. I want to write separately from the statement above because the above statement with out any doubt I believe to be true and for the next part I am about to write well I don't expect anyone else to believe. Well here it is and I am having a hard time letting anyone know. This is that there may had some telepathy going on between the object and me. There I said it, and that is all I am going to say about that on the world wide web. If anyone cares about that last statement I will tell more privately person to person preferable my only contact info is email. And I am sure there are more details to the whole event if anyone needs just ask.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: