Monday, January 28, 2008

New Westminster British Columbia A Flying V Shaped Craft (Diagram)


Date: Last Wednesday of July 2005
Time: 9:50 p.m.

Location of Sighting: New Westminster, British Columbia.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: V.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was laying on a table looking up at the stars admiring them.

I was in the south-western portion of New Westminster at a school, and these lights appear and there is no sound.

They look like lights along the inside edges of an indentation of a flying V. But are very low to city.

It was to my left and heading towards Port Moody, British Columbia. It struck me as so odd that I wrote it down on a piece of paper and drew what it looked like.

I might not have the piece of paper still, but I remember things pretty well, maybe not the exact time or date, but pretty close. I remember things by seeing them.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Additional Information:

Here is a rough drawing of what I saw, I don't recall any colors, I think it was mainly grey, size was in between a large plane (747) and a smaller 6 passenger plane.

I remember later reading about a sighting of a UFO in Port Moody or around the Burrard Inlet that same night, or the next day or so. I think it was in one of those free daily newspapers, like 24 hour or so.

The only reason I remembered the date is because I was going to the fireworks, going to meet someone on my way down there, but they decided not to go, so I turned back and just wanted to lay and look at the stars for a bit.

I was pretty freaked out by what I saw.

Its interesting, the reason I came across your site was because I was searching for a place for sale in Seton Portage (my dad lives there), and there was a sighting on your website that described seeing something in Seton Portage.

I have been meaning to track down someone who I could tell my story to, and came across your site by accident yesterday!

Thanks.

Diagram: *New Westminster, British Columbia A Flying V Shaped Craft Diagram.*



If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: