Saturday, January 26, 2008

Grouse Mountain, Vancouver Lights (UFOs)

Posted: January 26, 2008

Date: January 03, 2005 Time: Evening

Last night was again cold and clear so as soon as the sun went down I aimed my camera north again to see if I could see those strange objects. But alack alas, I could not find them, did see a few of the multi colored flashing lights and several of those bright blips but nothing really interesting. I started thinking about that report you had re. the lights over Grouse Mountain. so I aimed my camera at that section of sky just over Grouse. The tape runs for approx:. 113 minutes. Right of the bat, something large and leaving a white streak passed through the view finder heading East to West.

I have no idea what it was but it was fast. It only took up about two frames and appeared to be right over the mountain. I say it must have been large as the width of the streak would have covered the entire ski run. About the only thing I've seen that fast is a bolt of lighting and that is not what that was. Anyway when the tape was played back I counted approx:. 25 of those flashes of light, which really surprised me as I've never noticed them in that part of the sky before usually they are over towards Burke Mountain. and rarely ever more than one or two during the length of a tape.

Most appeared to be really far away and quite dim but one appeared about the size of Venus during the summer, it lasted several seconds and appeared to be flickering. I zoomed in and looked at it one frame at a time and found the object was an oval shaped white thing in one frame and the next frame there would be two of them side by side and then back to one on so on. This would make it appear really bright on every second frame, which made it appear to flicker when speeded up. Kind of interesting to watch. Also saw on the same tape two apparent satellites pass through my field of vision. One was just the normal single light and the other appeared to be two lights connected by a tube. Sort of like those strings of lights I was seeing during the summer but they were usually just looking like a string of beads joined together not separated by what looked like a tube.

Also saw one commercial jet fly across the screen and must admit it really startled me for a second as all the passenger windows were lit up and just the wing tip lights showed and with the night vision on they really look strange.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: