Wednesday, August 8, 2012

White Ball Of Light Moving In All Directions Over Spring Valley British Columbia


Date:  August 2012 and the end of July 2012
Time:  Daytime and evening.

Hi Brian, my name is (name removed). I saw a UFO in Spring Valley while looking through the roof of my tent next to Lamar Park a few days ago. Tell me if you hear anything :)

Additional Information:
Brian, I saw two UFO's, the first was a yellow light that looked like a shooting star. I think it was the end of July, 2012. I looked it up on the net and there was a news story the next morning.

They said it was a piece of satellite or space debris. The other UFO I saw and was telling you about looked like a white ball of light very high in the sky and it was moving in all directions quickly.

It was in the middle of the day. I saw while next to Lamar Park on Bancroft. if you find the news story please share it with me I wanted to show it to friends. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/