Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bright White Object Makes Sharp Turn In The Sky Over Penticton British Columbia


Date:  August 16, 2012
Time:  10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Undetermined, but bright white light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: We were having a family reunion and most company was gone when I started to stargaze. Coming from the northwest was the classic orb type light and it was moving towards us to the east.

No noise, no flashing and no other coloured lights visible. It got just about over the house when it cloaked out. I saw it faintly going back in the direction that it initially came from and I no longer was able to track it.

My brother, who has better eyes said that it was still visible and he showed me with his finger and then I was faintly able to follow it with him when it turned sharply and went directly northeast until we could no longer see it.

Now I have seen many orbs cloak out, but have never been able to see it change directions if they indeed did in my past sightings. I am excited having seen this as it is new information for me as a frequent sky gazer. Thanks Brian.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/