Monday, August 6, 2012

UFO A Quarter Size The Moon With Wings Like A Bird Seen Flying Over Richmond British Columbia



Date:  August 5, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m. - 11:45 p.m.

Last night, August 5/12, around 11:30/11:45 p.m., I saw something that I thought at first was another shooting star.

I quickly realized, "it" was lit up like the moon (but smaller) and in the shape of a 1/4 moon with wings like a bird traveling from about northwest of us, (Richmond, B.C.) heading south, high in the sky, and then it kind of zig zagged and then disappeared just south of my friend and I. 

Minutes later my friend saw a quick, (how he described it) spot light that came from the same area that I saw this shiny object. 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/