Sunday, August 19, 2012

6 Orange Lights/Objects Flew Straight Over English Bay Vancouver British Columbia


Date:  August 17, 2012
Time:  8:45 p.m.

Hello Brian, my friend and I were sitting on the couch in my apartment on Bidwell Street in English Bay at 8:45 p.m. last night (August 17th) when we saw two sizable orange glowing objects rise up from the direction of the north shore mountains and slowly move across English Bay.

My apartment is on the 5th floor, across from Alexandra Park and beyond that is Beach Avenue and then the Ocean. I have a very clear view of the night sky. It puzzled both of us that these "craft" were so bright and orange and there did not appear to be any sound coming from them. 

I took my camera out and took a photo and then took some video footage. They were heading south west over the water and they were rising higher, then they disappeared instantly. There was not a cloud in the sky. 

A minute later another one rose up from the same location,  behind Stanley Park and from the direction of the North Shore. It followed the same trajectory and heading over the ocean and rising higher and then disappeared in the same direction. 

I phoned a friend who lives in an apartment on Beach Avenue and she also observed it.

A minute or two later another one rose up from the same direction and followed the exact same path.

There must have been approximately six in total. I took some more video footage with my phone.

We also saw some planes which moved in a very different way and a helicopter fly by.

These orange glowing, circular shaped pulsating vessels were very different from the planes or helicopter and there was no sound.

By the way, my friend and I are both professionals are were completely sober at the time of the sighting.

Please feel free to contact me. Thank you,

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/