Sunday, March 17, 2013

Yellow/Orange Colored Lights Witnessed Over Victoria Vancouver Island British Columbia (Case Solved – Chinese Lanterns)



Date:  March 16, 2013
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 5-10.
Number of Objects: 4-5
Shape of Objects: Single round lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: As bad as it sounds, we were pre-drinking for a party at a friends house. I had two beers at this point and our group was heading out to head to a house party.

We went outside and one individual in our group "joked" about some UFO's in the sky. I looked up to see four lights in a line, yellow/orange in colour, in the S/E of the sky travelling in an Eastern direction (our location was approximately Selkirk and Arm).

In my head I went through every possible logical explanation first, but the lights were individually moving up and down and at different rates of speed, though keeping a fairly steady line.

To my memory, as this was almost 4 hours ago now, the lights slowly spread apart to create almost a circle, then individually (though almost in pairs?) left in a south-eastern/into the sky direction, up and disappeared from sight. I say in pairs because, two would make the move in a close period of time and disappear, then the other two followed suit.

I tried to film on my cell phone but the footage is garbage at best, and filmed late in the ordeal (about in the formation of the circle?). The whole moment was less than two minutes long from when our group stepped outside, but I wish we had left earlier so I could have see more or later so I would have seen nothing at all.

My mind is racing at the possibilities and I feel like I'm the only one of my friends that is taking this seriously, even though I know they would vouch in a heartbeat.
I hope I'm not the only one that saw this.
Thanks for reading.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor Is Accepting Canadian UFO Sighting Reports Only.

The Vike Factor: http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/