Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blue/Yellow UFO Frightens Two People In Kelowna British Columbia

Date:  October 10, 2010
Time:  Approx: 3:00 a.m.

Excellent I have been having trouble finding a place to report a possible UFO sighting as I just went to the local police officers, but they were not much help.

Maybe I could get some opinions on my problem? I had something very strange happen in the early morning of the 10th of October. In-fact, it's so odd I'm questioning my own sanity. This is what happened. I live in Kelowna B.C. and a friend and I went to the Myra Bellevue Provincial Park to overlook the city.

We parked in a perfect spot for a beautiful view. It was approximately 3:00 a.m. and we were feeling very uncomfortable, so we locked our vehicle doors and in my gut I felt something was wrong up there. We both had a feeling like we were being watched, and my friend jokingly said that the location we were in was "an ideal place for the zodiac killer or UFO's to get us". I was not impressed.

There was nobody around the area as it was completely isolated except for my friend and I in the little car. We started talking just about family and what not when all of a sudden two bright flashes of light went off and actually the light was so bright it filled the interior of the vehicle. The entire top of the mountain where we were situated was illuminated by these two flashes.

The first flash was blue in color and not so bright, but the yellow flash was very bright. My friend and I looked at each other in astonishment then we quickly looked around and saw no source from where these flashes came from and we quickly got out of the parking lot. I felt sudden panic take over and I started to hyperventilate (I have never felt panic like that before in my life), and as we were driving down the mountain (a gravel road with many switchbacks) the source of the flashing lights seemed to be following us down the hill.

My friend looked in the rearview mirror and saw a blue light following behind us at tree-top level directly over the road. Then we both started to panic even more, because now it appeared that the light was following us. My friend was looking in the mirror and saw the light implode on itself and disappear.

At this point we had entered cell service and I tried to call my family to tell them what was going on, and where I was, but for some reason the phone was having difficulty connecting. I finally got a hold of my brother, and as I was talking to him on the phone, I looked ahead into the forest, and saw the blue light in the trees with the light filtering out from behind. I thought we were going to die. This was unreal. This was too much.

We got to the bottom of the mountain, and we were safe.

We didn't see anymore lights, and went directly to the police, who said there isn't much they can do, and didn't seem completely convinced in the validity of our story. This is eerie, and is really haunting me. What was it that I saw, and what did it want? If I was the only one who had seen this it wouldn't be so hard to deal with, because maybe I was just going crazy, but my friend shared the experience with me. We don't know what to make of it. Can someone help us make heads or tails of what we saw? When you are a little kid you are told this stuff is not real, but now I am convinced.

In additional to the information above, the witnesses told me the entire sighting lasted approximately 10 to 15 minutes in length.

The witness phoned me on March 7, 2013.

Also they did have trouble starting their car.

Weather conditions at the time were clear.

I did speak to both witnesses to this unusual event, I will do some checking into my files and would like to ask if anyone else may have experienced this same event in Kelowna, B.C. on October 10, 2010, please do write to me with the detail of the sighting.

Additional Information Provided By The Eyewitness:

Hi Brian:

Here are a few clarifications to the Myra Bellevue UFO story, as the Above Top Secret report was written by Ines and didn't include my viewpoint. The following is based on the notes I wrote on my laptop following the incident.

1.  My car was parked near the end of the parking lot facing out over the city of Kelowna.

2. I did not see the source of the initial blue flash that lit up the area, but the flash alerted my attention to my left so I was able to see the source of the yellow flash which illuminated the interior of the car; the source was a yellow stationary light at the very back end of the parking lot, near where the lot tapers into the trail. I watched the yellow light for several seconds before Ines panic provoked me into leaving the area. I had an unusually hard time starting my car before finally getting it going. And I continued down the hill at  a high rate of speed.

3.  Ines tried to call her mom, but was unable to until the pursuing blue light vanished. She called her mom's house and her brother answered who then transferred the call to Ines' mom. This call was lost when we rounded another corner and saw blue light shining at us from in the trees.

4.  After we went down the road farther, and around more switchbacks (near the bottom of the hill), Ines was again able to call her mom, but the call went dead until we got back to the main road (McCulloch Road), and she was able to relay the event to her mom.

5.  Once we reached the main road we decided to drive straight to the main RCMP detachment to report what had transpired.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor Is Accepting Canadian UFO Sighting Reports Only.

The Vike Factor: http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/