Monday, March 11, 2013

3 Large Low Flying Flat Panel UFOs In Triangular Formation Over Delta British Columbia


Date:  September 2012
Time:  Between 12:00 a.m. – 4:00 a.m.

Hello, this is my unbelievable experience. In September 2012, I was in Delta, British Columbia in the industrial district and it was late night, between 12:00 a.m. – 4:00 a.m. I was outside on the phone with my girlfriend at the time and staring up at the sky. 

All of a sudden what seemed like birds flying in a formation over my head was in fact 3 large flat panel crafts in triangular formation. They flew over me and seemed as if they merged into one as they disappeared over the tree line.

They had no lights, no sound, moved very smoothly and were very stealthy. They were so close that I could see panels on the flat crafts. It was like watching 3 large IPhones with protective cases on. 

Every time I think about it, I question my sanity. I have had 4 other 'distant' UFO experiences, as mainly moving lights in the sky (that I would also be happy to share if you are interested), but nothing this close. I will never forget this experience.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor Is Accepting Canadian UFO Sighting Reports Only.
The Vike Factor: http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/