Sunday, March 17, 2013

12 To 15 And More Bright Orange Lights In The Sky Over Victoria Vancouver Island British Columbia (Case Solved – Chinese Lanterns)



Date:  March 16, 2013
Time:  10:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 12 to 15 minimum.
Shape of Objects: Between round and oval.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My room-mate came into the house earlier tonight and told me that something strange was flying overhead in the sky. He was very excited, and he dashed through the kitchen and opened the door to the sundeck and stepped outside. I got up from my computer and followed him outside onto the sundeck and looked up into the night sky.

There was a fleet of flying craft of some kind up there, bright orange in color.
They looked like a squadron of planes flying together as if they were in some kind of air show. They followed each other, but not in a single line, but rather in a staggered formation, flying at the same speed together. But it was 10:45 p.m. on a Saturday night, and there wasn't any occasion calling for an air show. I was amazed. I thought they must be American aircraft of some sort, and I stood there next to my room-mate looking up at them in puzzled wonderment.

They were totally silent as they flew; no sound of engines or jet noises or anything. Totally silent. And they were pretty darn close to us, too. Not way far up there like distant stars or satellites, more like aircraft simply flying overhead. But they were bright orange in color. No flickering lights, no on and off lights; each one was identical to the others; they were each bright orange flying craft of some kind.

They came from the direction of Port Angeles, Washington. They came from the southwest and were flying almost directly overhead of us, here in the Victoria West area of Victoria, BC. They were headed northeast. There were 7 or 8 of them up in the sky that I could see at the same time, but that's not counting the ones that my room-mate had already seen fly over before he came into the house to tell me about it.

As I watched, more kept coming. All together I must have seen between 12 and 15 of them. I'm very skeptical of jumping to the conclusion that they were UFO's from outer space, but honestly, I've never seen aircraft that were bright orange like that. I mean the entire craft was orange; not just an orange light on it somewhere. And totally silent. And such a large squadron of them all at once.

After the last of them had flown over, I went back inside and immediately went online to try to see if anyone else was seeing these things flying over the city. But I couldn't find anything at all.

Then I went and turned on the 11 o'clock news, and switched around the different news channels hoping to find something on there about these flying craft in the sky. But nothing. I kept going back outside onto my sundeck to see if there were any more of them, but they were gone. I have no idea what they were, and I wish I knew. Were they military craft of some kind? American or Canadian? Is there any way I can find out what they were, or if anyone else saw them in the sky on Saturday night?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor Is Accepting Canadian UFO Sighting Reports Only.
The Vike Factor: http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/