Sunday, March 17, 2013

Orange Lights In The Sky Over Victoria West Vancouver Island British Columbia (Case Solved – Chinese Lanterns)


Date:  March 16, 2013
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Vike Factor Note: A witness wrote to me just now and informed me that the orange lights so many people saw were Chinese lanterns. They told me they were released in a ball park in honor of someone’s Birthday. Also it makes good sense that this is what the sighting would have been of, lanterns.

Hi Brian, I live in Victoria West and last night I saw a large number of floating lights in the sky moving from south to north. The movement was not consistent with what I would expect from Chinese Lanterns, although I do consider that to be a possibility.

Quite a few other people in my neighborhood saw as well, this would have been around 2300hrs.

I looked for event postings of Chinese lantern launches in the Vic West/Esquimalt area and found nothing, have you heard any other reports from last night?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor Is Accepting Canadian UFO Sighting Reports Only.
The Vike Factor: http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/