Thursday, December 16, 2010

Strange Lights Over Hudson Bay Mountain In Smithers British Columbia

Date: December 14, 2010
Time: Approx: 5:30 p.m.

Hello, its good to see I'm not the only one seeing these weird lights in the sky. Tonight around 5:30 pm, I saw a very bright light appear above Hudson Bay Mountain. It moved a few yards and disappeared. I've lived in Smithers for 10 years now, and only in this last year have I seen constant sightings in the same area and out towards Telkwa, since May 2010.

I'm just very curious. I've never been much of a believer in the phenomenon, but I've seen some strange stuff, in my opinion? I don't know what to say, but I'm seeing something that defies everything I know to be normal and explainable. I am not sure what to think or believe. Simply, I just know it is real whatever it is, so what is it? Hope to hear back from you if you hear anything. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/