Sunday, December 26, 2010

More Witnesses To These Unknown Flashing Lights Over Kelowna British Columbia

Date: December 25, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Hello, my two friends and I saw two of the red and white flashing lights you describe on your website. It was at the exact same time approx: 8:00 p.m. PST. It was amazing!

If you would like more info, please contact me.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, I am not surprised more sightings have been shared. The date was yesterday, Christmas day and my friends and I had just finished Christmas dinner when we went outside for some fresh air. The first light appeared, mostly red, but it pulsated an orange colour. There was
none of the typical engine noise from a plane and did not follow the normal flight path of aircraft heading to/from the local airport.

It came nearer to where we were, then seemed to dim in some wispy clouds, then completely disappeared. To our amazement, on the horizon there was another light that appeared, on a much lower flight path than the first. As we watched, this one changed speed and direction, and it seemed to pause for a moment (like it was taking a picture), then it seemed to ascend and at one point it looked like a star in the constellation Orion, before completely disappearing out of sight.

Just have to share that I am a channel and I heard after the sighting that it related to the "bouncing point" of 2012.

Did anyone get any video of this?

Please let me know if I can be of anymore assistance!

Many thanks and I will be watching your website.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/