Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bright Blue Light Shooting West Over Richmond British Columbia

Date: December 8, 2010
Time: Approx: 6:04 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Richmond British Columbia.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: N/A.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Around the said time, I was on my work break and out. I observed a blue light shooting west. I wasn't able to get the shape or any thing else as this thing lasted for not more than a second and traveled more than half the sky. It was beyond clouds, bright blue in color and because of clouds was changing shades in it’s surrounding.

The most beautiful thing I ever saw. I had seen meteor shower, so I know what meteors look like and this thing was not at all close to that, and than the immense speed. By the time I could have realized anything else, it was gone. To make it strange, it just vanished as if someone just turned the lights off. I don't know if anybody else had witnessed this, but would like to definitely know what it could be. Cheers

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/