Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Vernon British Columbia UFO And Helicopter (Pictures)

Posted: May 19, 2009

Date: May 14, 2009
Time: Approx: 5:00 p.m.

I hope you are well these days. So today there was a helicopter flying around and around and around here in Vernon BC all afternoon, and around 5:00 p.m. I tried to take a picture of it when I saw something below it. I had seen a pearl UFO the other day as well, but didn't get a picture. This time I was ready. I will attach the pictures and you are welcomed to post it. You may have to use the link to open the original since it's a large file. You should have three photos.

Thank you to the witness for their report and photos. The photos are copyright 2009 to the owner.




Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO