Sunday, May 24, 2009

Grand Forks British Columbia Canada A White Circular Light

Posted: May 24, 2009

Date: May 23, 3009
Time: 9:25 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Grand Forks, BC Canada.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: White circular light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: This evening my partner and I, are my 2 children were sitting outside enjoying the evening and I saw a circular large bright white almost 'floating' in the air. The object was heading Northeast and was veering left and right erratically. It changed color from white to orange and eventually disappeared after blinking a few times. We all saw it, my partner, myself and my 5 year old twins. Very exciting, it's been a while since I have had a sighting! I am wondering if anyone else saw it, as it was a clear sky and the object was quite large!

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Site: http://www.brianvike.com

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO