Monday, April 6, 2015

Two Orange Objects/UFOs Seen From Bank Road Westsyde Kamloops British Columbia


Date:  April 6, 2015
Time:  Between 8:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.

Hi, this evening at between 8:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. my son and I were walking on Bank Road in Westsyde Kamloops, British Columbia  and we saw two of these large very bright orange orbs traveling on the mountain side towards the Batch area.

The first one faded as if it were getting higher and shortly after, so did the other. I tried to capture it on my phone video, but it's not a great image.
Super weird!

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO reporting form at the site with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.