Monday, April 6, 2015

Silver Metallic Blinks Of Light Seen Over Terrace British Columbia


Date:  April 6, 2015
Time:  10:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, I just went outside with my dog at 10:00 p.m. and as soon as I stepped on the grass, I looked straight up into the partially clear sky.

After 2 seconds I seen 5 short silver-metallic blinks in the sky which were directly over my place. You have seen the same when you were that one time, in 2000, in Kitwanga.

Two seconds after the blinks had stopped, I seen kind of dim grayish round object fly east.

After another +- 20 seconds the object re-appeared and went immediately immensely bright (white color).

The object, which flew in SWS direction, was for 3-4 seconds at least 1/4 moon size and went dim until it disappeared within +- 20 seconds.

Hard to tell the altitude, but certainly over 300 meters using an estimate and based on the 1998 Old Kitselas Road sighting, when we, (name removed) and I, seen the two silvery daylight disks less than 20 meters above.

If anyone has had a UFO sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO reporting form at the site with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.