Thursday, April 30, 2015

Deep Amber/Orange Pulsing Lights In The Sky Over Port Renfrew British Columbia


Date:  April 4, 2015
Time:  Approximately 9:30 p.m.

Hi there, I was camping with my father in Port Renfrew BC. Sat, April 4, 2015.  It was about 9:30 p.m. when my dad said, look there's a plane. I looked up and saw a deep amber/orange pulsing light, almost like a fire moving across the sky and it appeared to be round in shape.

It appeared to be very high up approximately 20-30,000 feet. It then came to a complete stop in the sky, continued to pulse for about  2 minutes, it then got dimmer and dimmer until it disappeared.

We saw this again 2 more times in the same general area of the sky.

It appeared again in about 15-20 minutes and it seemed to be farther away each time.

We looked at it with binoculars up close it appeared to shake and tremor right before disappearing completely.

After the 3rd sighting it did not reappear. I live in Richmond right by YVR airport, I see planes and helicopters all the time and I am familiar with the lights they have and their patterns of movement.

Neither me or my father have seen anything like this before, what was really odd was how the object was clearly moving across the sky then came to a complete stop before disappearing after about 2 minutes.

I noticed there have been other sightings on the island that seem from the description to be the same thing I saw that night. Any idea what this could be? Thanks.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.

If anyone has had a Canadian UFO sighting, please send an email with the details as to what you saw to sighting@telus.net or to Chris Rutkowski at (Ufology Research) canadianuforeport@hotmail.com

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.