Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Two Women Have A UFO Close Encounter Between Nanaimo And Campbell River British Columbia


Date:  September 2009
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed). My experience happened in September 2009 but I just found you now.

My friend and I were driving home from Nanaimo to Campbell River, we were on the highway at about 9:30 p.m. about 20 minutes away from Hamm Rd.

The skies were super clear and crisp. We were chatting, had the music on, etc.
Throughout the drive we both noticed 2 little lights way in the distance, kind of hovering around, but very far away.

We both didn't think much of it and carried on chatting. Out of know where, about 20 feet above her car was 2 huge bright lights (bluish white) with orange glowing on the sides.

Below the light were 2 metal looking structures hanging down like 2 arms.

We drew a picture when we got home, but it is kind of hard to explain, my first thought was, it was a flying vehicle.

Everything was silent, the music was no longer playing, her car wasn't making a noise, we were going simultaneously with these lights, it was like a magnet with her car.

If we got out and threw a rock, we would have hit the object, that's how close it was.

We were both in like some sort of trance. I felt for my phone to take a picture, but just couldn't take my eyes off of it. After about 30 seconds of staring, I yelled out "what the heck is that", and it was gone.

I looked back and the 2 lights were way in the distance hovering around, jerking movements almost very far away.

We both were freaking out confirming with each other, we had just seen and experienced the same thing. As we turned on to Hamm Rd., the 2 lights were closer again and hovering over by the trees with it's lights shining on the trees.

I called the police when I got home and they said "you'd be surprised how many weird phone calls we get about that area". She seemed kind of weird about it, and said it could have been the government doing testing. Didn't  make sense to me.

The next day I felt really weird and so did my friend. Anyways I would love to hear back from you. I think about what happened this night every once in a while and felt like I had no one to talk to about it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/