Wednesday, November 7, 2012

White Silver Colored Boomerang Shaped UFO Seen In The Sky Over Hudson's Hope British Columbia


Date:  October 13, 2012
Time:  12:04 p.m.

Hello Brian, my name is (name removed), I have been given your email from (name removed).

I have known her for a couple years as I date her brother. Anyhow I am now working in Hudson's Hope B.C. 88 km south of Fort. St. John.

On October. 13, 2012, at 12:04 p.m. I was talking with my girlfriend on the phone, while being lazy on the sofa, I was just looking around when I noticed a object in the sky.

It was a clear day, very little cloud and the object was a white silver color boomerang shaped, it was going in a down direction for a couple minutes, very, very slow then stopped at this point.

I noticed it went side ways to the right (west) and dropped down again. For about two minutes then it seemed to pull away until it was out of sight. I did call my daughter to come to the living room and her boyfriend, they watched it as well with me in total awe.

I tried to use my video camera to tape the thingy, but when I tried to watch the video, well my cam does not work, the memory chip is only fuzzy. Now and still to this date can not get the cam to work at all.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/