Friday, October 5, 2012

UFOs Shoot Up Into The Night Sky Over Burnaby British Columbia


Date:  September 7, 2012
Time:  Approx: 1:00 a.m.

I live in Burnaby, I was standing on my balcony about 1:00 a.m. when I saw what I thought was a plane. I realized it wasn't a plane because it was descending towards a wooded area, where there is no airport, and it was flickering red and green lights.

The way it moved was shaky, hovering I guess you could say, and moving from side to side as it headed in it's initial direction. It disappeared behind the trees. I was looking at what I could see of the northern lights because the trees were blocking most of it.

I could only see the top, a faded green glow, slightly red on one side. 

About 30 minutes later, the green glow got brighter and the object that I had saw earlier shot straight up and went off in another direction. This happen two more times within 2 hours.

They all looked identical except the third one was bigger and there was a noise before it shot up into the sky. I tried recording it in video quality is horrible, but you can still see the flickering of the light and how it hovers all shaky.

I'm trying to figure this out. Any ideas?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/