Thursday, October 4, 2012

Another Unknown Object Caught On File Over Vancouver British Columbia (Photo And Video)


Date:  October 3, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hi Brian, it has been awhile and hope all is well?

I had to send you this recent capture on my night vision tonight. I am so confused what this could be, but for sure not a bird or flying junk.

As usual tonight I am gazing the night sky with my night vision monocular and for the last several weeks I have spotted some eerie objects unidentified.

Some I have posted here and some just saved on my hard drive. On the very rare occasion I film these transparent orbs with hole in the middle, like a donut.

They zip around with purpose around the condos Downtown Vancouver, but tonightone just stopped in front of my balcony over Granville Bridge so I decided to play around with focus on my monocular in the event it's just a blurred out bird, object?

Well it was, but nothing I could have imagined. Have a look at the video, not sure if it's a UFO or Spiritual Orb? There was no sound, completely invisible only appears on night vision and for sure travels with a purpose. BTW, there was absolutely no wind, so travels on its own steam. Any idea, comments. Thanks.

To view the video footage, please visit this linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkKwWFrroOs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/