Wednesday, April 4, 2012

UFO The Size Of A School Bus Hovers Over The Tree Tops At Lasqueti Island British Columbia

 
Date:  June 3, 2007
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I was just reading about the sightings in Parksville, B.C. last week. I had a sighting  June 3, 2007. I remember the date because it happened to be my birthday.

We live on Lasqueti island which is just across the strait of Georgia from Parksville.

I was outside at about 10:00 p.m. at night and saw a large object about the size of a city bus hovering at tree level.

It had four orange-red lights glowing like they had fire inside. As I stopped and stared, the lights dimmed right down and it disappeared.

As I started to walk towards my house, I could see the lights come on again very slowly.

I was only about 100 yards from this thing, it made absolutely no noise, I have never seen anything like it.

I was so intrigued I could not stop thinking about it for months and kept going to the area it hovered over to see if any signs remained.

The strange thing was on the same evening, but earlier around 7:00 p.m. , someone saw and took videos of a UFO in Nanaimo which is close by.

This sighting was on the  6’oclock news the next day. I tried to contact the woman who saw it to see if it was similar to what I had seen, but was unable to talk to her.

This was 5 years ago and this still haunts me, I have to admit I was absolutely terrified when I saw it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/