Monday, December 26, 2011

3 Bright Orange Lights Over Fraser Highway Surrey British Columbia

 
Date:  December 24, 2011
Time:  11:30 p.m.
 
I saw them too. I was driving home December 24, 2011 at 11:30, heading north on 184th in Surrey at Fraser Hwy, B.C. I got out of my car, I noticed 3 bright orange lights in the distant east heading towards me. They got larger as they came closer.
 
Glowing orange, just below cloud cover, I could see what looked like lights circling the object, by the reflection in the clouds. The size was about a dime in diameter, if you put your pointer finger and thumb together and hold it to the sky, if this makes sense. They headed west and faded out.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/