Friday, December 30, 2011

24 White Orange Lights Filmed Over Cloverdale British Columbia (Excellent Video Footage)

 
Date:  December 22, 2011
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
At about 930 pm I was at 176 and 60th avenue with my son on Thursday December 22, 2011. We where heading back home going down 60 avenue to 168 avenue from 176 street. When we got to 60 avenue and 169 street, we noticed a bunch of light up in the sky above the area where our house is.
 
My son pulled out his cell phone and was trying to record it, but his phone did not get anything. We pulled over to the side of the road around 169 and 60 and other cars also pulled over and where watching what was happening
 
I pulled my cell phone out and tried to capture what was happening. There seemed to be about 24 lights in the sky a few to the left around highway 10 and bunch straight down 60 avenue and a few above and around 61 avenue.
 
Some seemed to be moving  and fading away, the rest just faded away, but did not seem to be moving. There was some fog or cloud in the sky which took away some of the light. Some of the lights were spaced out in different areas of the sky.
 
My cell phone did not pick up some of the lights that were in the sky, and also did not pick up my sons voice. Also the lights appeared white in the video, but some of the lights where orange, white color.
 
I was holding the cell phone in my left hand near the drivers window with the window down and my hand outside the window. The bottom shows the street lights as well as the sign from the corner stores at 168 and 60 avenue.
 
I am not sure what it was, but there was lots of them in the sky. I posted the video on YouTube with the below title: Cloverdale BC-strange lights in sky Dec 22, 2011 or visit the link below.
 
Take a look and please and let me know if you find any more information about what happed that night.
 
To view the witnesses video clip on YouTube, please visit the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP6TM9iMz3g
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/