Friday, September 30, 2011

3 Strange Orange Lights Over Maple Ridge British Columbia

Date: September 11, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:20 p.m.

Hi there, I live in Maple Ridge and I'm writing because I’m not sure what I saw tonight. I decided to Google to see if I could find anything and it lead me to you a description of your sighting and this email address to contact with information on similar events.

About 15 to 20 minutes ago, at around 8:20pm (shortly after sunset, my boyfriend and I were out in the backyard and looked up to see 3 strange orange lights. They appeared to be at different distances and/or altitudes, but they were all headed in an upward direction. After about a minute they all moved to form the 3 corners of a triangle, and then 1 at a time they slowly faded out and disappeared.

I have never believed in these things, but I was totally mesmerized, as was my boyfriend. Our 2 friends saw this also but just shrugged it off.

My boyfriend actually would like to speak with you about this if at all possible. His cell number is (deleted). Thanks!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/