Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bowser, British Columbia Multiple Lights/UFOs

Posted: April 16, 2008

Date: April 15, 2008
Time: 1:00 a.m. - 2:45 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Off the east coast of Vancouver Island in the direction of Texada Island and the Mainland.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: Multiple but no more than 3 at a time.
Shape of objects: The lights changed shape.

Full Description of event/sighting: I live in Bowser, B.C. on the east coast of Vancouver Island on the ocean situated just below the tip of Denman Island with a view of the tip of Hornby Island and Texada Island with the mountains directly across the way in the distance on the mainland.

On April 15, 2008 around 1:00 a.m. I was out on the deck looking out at the night sky when I notice some unusual lights across the ocean above the landscape in the distance in the direction of Texada Island and the Mainland. I have watched these skies for the past 7 years since moving here and have never seen anything like what I saw. I had been out earlier that night sitting in the hot tub around 10:30 p.m. and noticed nothing unusual.

At the time I spotted the lights they appeared as two separate object in the sky with flashing lights that would change from amber to white and red and then back to amber at different times and very rapidly. Sometimes one would flash first and then the other. I grabbed the binoculars and watched as the unusual activity unfolded for about an hour and forty five minutes until I finally forced myself to go to bed at about 2:45 a.m.

It became apparent to me that there was one object that remained mostly amber that just hovered and stayed in one spot. This particular amber light would appear to change shape from a sphere to a V to a horizontal elongated shape throughout the time I watched when engaging with the other lights that I describe below. The color would also change in intensity from bright to dimmer and sometimes a red light would appear in different positions. While this light remained fixated, there were other lights that would appear one at a time although at one point there were two at once . These other lights first appeared as a small white dot in the night sky flying erratically toward the amber object and as they did so they would flash and flicker bright white with red lights in a big burst for a few seconds as they flew around and then turn to amber as they approached the fixated object. These other lights flew to the amber light but never past it. Instead they hovered right next to it so that there were two amber lights side by side and then they would appear to merge and this is when the "fixated" amber light would change colors and shapes.

On one occasion there were two white dots appearing at the same time and they both transformed into these array of lights hovering side by side and turning amber as they both moved towards the "fixated" amber light. What I observed was that the size of the objects would change as the lights flickered starting from small white dots to larger objects as the many lights flashed as these objects moved. At times these objects would suddenly disappear and then reappear. When the objects appeared there was quite a lot of activity to watch as they moved towards the fixated amber light and merge with it after which there would a short wait until more lights. The objects that appeared which flew towards the fixated amber light always came from the right side of the amber light.

Although it was cloudy in parts of the sky I could distinctly see the shadow of the landscape in the distance and could tell that these lights were coming from the sky and not the ground. Secondly, I have watched many a plane fly through the night sky and activity of these lights were not anything like what you see flashing on planes. Secondly, the movement was distinct from the way planes fly and helicopters move. Thirdly, there are no airports in the direction of the lights and if this was the explanation I would have seen this activity long before and on a regular basis. Finally, I am familiar with the Navy Military exercises conducted on the ocean in front of our home from time to time and in no way were these lights flares.

Finally, in wanting confirmation as to what I saw I went onto some UFO sights where I watched actual footage of lights in the sky and I was stunned at the resemblance of not only the flashing/flickering changing of the lights that looked much like what I had seen, I also saw the little white lights that would appear as tiny dots and transform themselves into a flashing array of lights and behaving similarly to what I saw as they accompanied other lights in the sky.

I woke my husband up and he saw the lights but he was more interested in sleeping and didn't stay up long enough to really study them as I had.

At about 2:45 a.m. the amber light in the sky was getting smaller in size and disappearing and reappearing. Although I really wanted to see how this all ended I had to get to bed for work the next morning.

There is no doubt in my mind that this was the real deal.

Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: