Thursday, September 20, 2012

Orange/Red Lights Seen From English Bay Beach Vancouver British Columbia


Date:  September 16, 2012
Time:  9:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, I saw my first UFO last night. Me and my friend were sitting in English Bay beach. My friend and I were looking over the city skyline to the west. Behind my friend I saw two orangey-red lights rise above the buildings and into the sky above them.

The lights hung still in the sky for about 3 minutes while I talked with my friend and I thought little of them. The lights were horizontal to each other and not moving. The light did not alter in intensity, but remained the same.

Then the light on the right rotated upwards smoothly and slowly (took about a minute) like the hand moving on a clock until the two lights were vertical to each other. At this point, I told my friend I had to pee, but he should watch the lights because they were really interesting.

As I walked towards the washroom, I watched the lower light shrink and decrease in intensity smoothly (like it was moving further) then I looked away, and when I  looked back it was gone. The other light remained in the sky for another 5 minutes and I was able to return from the washroom to sit with my friend and watch it.

He was excited and said that the first light had moved in circles before disappearing (when I was looking away). We watched the remaining light for a few minutes and then it shrunk and disappeared within a few seconds.

Then it reappeared with full intensity for a second, then it disappeared for good. Another oddity to note, when we were approaching our sitting position on the beach (around 8:30), we were talking about a strange white light we could see over the water that was very small like an LED on a boat, but it skimmed over the waters surface and at times changed locations in the bay impossibly fast.

We didn't think much of it because you don't usually associate water and lights with UFOs.

My buddy found a video from May 2012 of lights over Vancouver that looked identical to the ones we saw last night, but I wasn't able to find the video again on my own tonight.

Let me know if you find more information about this event. I am quite intrigued by it. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/