Thursday, September 27, 2012

Orange Lights And White Disk shaped UFO In The Sky Over Oak Bay/Victoria Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  August 25, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hi Brian,  my name is (name removed) and my wife and I saw this lights on the sky this past Saturday.
We were in the Oak Bay area and at about 10:00 p.m. or maybe later, need to check with wife, we decided to go out and get some Ice cream from the store.

So we we went out of the house to our car, which was parked outside the house when we heard sirens and police buzzing somewhere nearby us, so I directed my sight towards where I thought the sound was coming from.

The sound died down and all I can see in the sky it's an orange light that called my attention (Oak Bay looking towards downtown more or less) so I kept my eye on it and I told my wife "hey that's an helicopter, maybe looking for someone", but the light kept going straight up into the sky and lost sight of it.

It really called my attention because the color, no tail that I can see (maybe a flare) so my wife told me "that's a flare or fireworks" all this in few seconds, but then other light showed up, then another and another.

We counted maybe 4 to 6 and they stopped showing up. They all went up into the sky and then after that few more showed up, really couldn't tell what they were, no trail they did not came down as a regular flare no flashing like a plane, but all this was "ok".

Maybe rockets or whatever, but my wife and I when looking at the lights from the clouds "nearby" us, an object showed up moving in a good speed, disk shape, "white" hard to describe the color, moving above us just a flyby, no lights, no signals.

It looked like if you grab a balloon and you deflated and squish from top and bottom so it takes the disc shape and the "weird" part here is that didn't look like it was windy.

The object was moving in straight line at good speed and of course it showed up almost when the lights (orange ones) where almost done showing up (they kept coming).

I have no idea what it was wife and I saw. I called the radio station to ask if there where a fireworks or something that night in downtown, or if people has called about this, but nothing.

Also when we jumped in the car, after all this on the way out there was a young couple waiting for a bus, and we stopped to ask them to see if they can see what we were looking at and they say yes, at least the orange lights.

So we were not the only ones, and wife wanted her ice cream so we left, but before leaving the bus stop where the young couple were, I turn my head towards the house because that was more or less the direction the object was heading, and I think I can still see it, which was weird because I realized the size of the object and had a chance to see it one more time before leaving, we went to the store came back and nothing else showed up.

Not a believer, it just a weird sight especially not having an idea what could it been, hope someone contacted you asking same questions at least to know about the lights, the object not sure what to make of it, and is a big coincidence that it showed up almost in conjunction with the orange lights.

Thanks for your time and hope there is an explanation about this I keep looking in
Google for news or something that may refer or talk about this orange lights.

Thanks and hoping to hear from you expert opinion, please maintain anonymity for now. My wife wasn't too happy for me to call the radio station to ask, but I'm sure someone else had to see lights somehow.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/