Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bright Blue Light Explodes In The Sky Over White Rock/South Surrey British Columbia

 
Date:  July 12, 2012
Time:  1:30 a.m.
 
Hi Brian Vike, my name is (name removed) of White Rock/South Surrey, British Columbia, which is a hot spot for UFO activity. After I finished a tae kwon do workout and a few games of Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 3 in my parents basement, I came up stairs to the ground floor of my house.
 
I had a quick snack to replenish any lost body weight and sugar and when I was finished, I looked to the right out into the backyard of the house and suddenly saw a bright blue light explode and disappear like a space ship just took off into the sky.
 
I was very frightened at first, but soon realized that what ever it was, it probably wasn't hostile and was probably an observer or scout.
 
I then turned off all of the lights in the kitchen and walked up to my room, still confused of what I just saw. I eventually made it into my bed and while I was trying to fall asleep I glanced out my window and saw a bright flash of Yellow/White light in the distance through many trees.
 
It seemed to cover a large radius of land, but I could not see all that it covered. After the flash of light occurred I heard what sounded to be a loud rumbling sound in the sky above sort of like thunder, but it was not thunder because it was not raining and it only lasted for a few seconds. It was almost like two space ships had taken off from ground level near my house.
 
I have no evidence of this on tape, but it will always be stuck in my memory. Sincerely.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/