Thursday, July 12, 2012

3 Lights In A Triangular Formation Spotted Over Yellow Point Vancouver Island British Columbia

 
Date:  July 10, 2012
Time:  11:15 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Triangle, 3 lights at each point.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I am staying at a cabin on the water in the Yellow Point/Cedar area of Vancouver Island.
 
While walking back to the cabin last night, I saw 3 lights that appeared to be in a triangle formation. Whether or not they were all attached to each other, I do not know, but as they moved they stayed a constant distance from one another.
 
They had the same apparent brightness of a bright star. My dad noticed them and asked 'what are those, satellites?', if they were, they were no satellites I’ve ever seen.
 
The object (s) seemed to be moving about in one spot in the sky, but was turning and flipping around 9 for lack of a better description). I cannot gauge how what altitude or position they were at, but I saw it over the tree line to the south west. after a couple minutes I looked back up and it was gone.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/