Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bright Orange Light Hovering Over Ladysmith Harbour Ladysmith British Columbia

Date: January 22, 2011
Time: Approx: 7:35 p.m.

Brian, I was heading west on Cedar Road, ready to turn right onto the Highway near Cassidy airport on Vancouver Island. In the corner of my eye I saw this orange light that appeared to be hovering over Ladysmith Harbour; this was approximately 19:35 hrs. I have seen these lights before.

My whole family witnessed what were explained as flares over the North Shore Mountains January 21, 1990. I stayed for about 20 minutes watching lights appear, then move horizontally east. Then they moved south and disappeared.

They dimmed then became bright, then faded but still appeared visible as somewhat red and round. I'm wondering what military or coast guard action was going on in this area at that time as they must have been flares?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/